Essential Oils for Colds & Coughs Education Card
Cold and coughs are common (not to mention unbearable) everyone will love learning the power essential oils can have over them!
Have you ever had a customer or friend ask about how to use essential oils to kick their cold or cough? Turns out the protocol for doing so includes lots of steps depending on what the person is experiencing.
Use a Colds & Coughs Education Card which talks them through the different oils to use when they experience different symptoms. With practical recipes and usage tips, you can give them the information they need in one handy card.
These are great for handing out at events, as part of a Welcome Kit, as a sampling card or for your personal reference.
Full high resolution color, doubled sided handout cards! The cards are printed on sturdy card stock paper with UV coating.
Contents: (20) Essential Oils for Colds & Coughs Education Cards
- Size: 4 in x 9 in
- Description: Full high-resolution color, doubled sided handout cards! The cards are printed on sturdy card stock paper with UV coating on one side & matte on the backside
- Directions: Use a hole punch to affix a sample bottle to the usage card.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.