- Orders requesting cancellation, after Your Oil Tools has received payment and permission to process the order, will be cancelled within 24 - 48 hours of the request.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee that will be deducted from the order that is being cancelled.
- Please allow at least 24 hours for your purchasing card to be refunded
- A confirmation email will be sent to your account email address notifying you of the order cancellation
- We have a 30 day return policy on most of our product
- We are unable to offer a refund or return for purchases made if it has been 30 days or more.
- If you would like to return a product or an order, we will honor the return but at the customers shipping expense and the refund policy will be enforced
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase in an email and the reason for your request
Note: Some products are non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloaded Digital Products
- Some health and personal care items
- Damaged or spoiled products
- Discontinued products
- Diffusers come with a 30 day replacement warranty and a 6 month manufacturer warranty. Diffusers are not eligible for a refund. Your Oil Tools will cover a replacement diffuser within 30 days from purchase
- To be eligible for a return, we ask that you take a 15-30 second video of your diffuser and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your video and determine it is defective and unable to be fixed, then we will process your diffuser for a replacement. Your diffuser must be returned in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you by email that your refund has been processed.
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons outside of our control, the customer may only receive a partial refund at the discretion of the Warehouse/Shipping Manager
- Refunds do not apply to the original shipping cost
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days
- If you have not received your refund after the 7-10 business days, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If your refund is being transferred to your bank account, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a transactions are processed.
- If you are concerned regarding the status of your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Discontinued items will not be refunded
Return Address & Information
- To return your product, you should mail your product(s) to:
Your Oil Tools
78 Londonderry Turnpike D1
Hooksett New Hampshire US 03106
- Your Oil Tools is not responsible for the shipping costs of returned items and is at the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager to waive the incurred shipping charges
- Shipping times may vary depending upon where you live, therefor, affecting the overall time frame of your refund
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Your Oil Tools does not guarantee packages/items that are being returned to us.
Replacement for Broken or Damaged Product(s)
- Any damaged or broken products will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- We ask that there be at least one photo of both the broken/damaged item with the invoice or one photo of each (the broken item and the invoice).
- Any requests for replacements of broken or damaged items without photos will be up to the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager and may result in the customer purchasing the postage.
Damage or Injury to the Customer
- Your Oil Tools shall not be held responsible for any injury related to the use of our products.
- Many of our products are glass ware and are breakable. The customer should take proper care to ensure handling of glass is done in a safe manner.
- The manufacturer warranties apply for damages or injury resulting from the use or operation of diffusers and other electronic products.
- In all cases, Your Oil Tools shall not be responsible for injury sustained due to the improper usage of any of our products.