- Order cancellation requests will be granted only after Your Oil Tools has received payment and permission to process the order. Such orders will be cancelled within 24 - 48 hours of the request.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee that will be deducted from the order that is being cancelled.
- Please allow at least 24 hours for your purchasing card to be refunded
- A confirmation email will be sent to your account email address notifying you of the order cancellation
- When your order arrives you have 30 days to inspect your package for any damaged, defective or missing items and contact us for a return/refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days of delivery
- For broken items photos are required, for missing items a photo of the packing slip is required, for defective items a return label may be required.
- We are unable to offer a refund or return for purchases made if it has been 30 days or more.
- If you would like to return a product or an order that is not damaged, defective or incomplete, we will honor the return but at the customers shipping expense and the refund policy will be enforced
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase in an email and the reason for your request
Note: Some products are non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloaded Digital Products
- Some health and personal care items
- Damaged or spoiled products
- Discontinued products
- Diffusers come with a 30 day replacement warranty and a 6 month manufacturer warranty. Diffusers are not eligible for a refund. Your Oil Tools will cover a replacement diffuser within 30 days of purchase
- To be eligible for a return, we ask that you take a 15-30 second video of your diffuser and email us at email@example.com. Once we receive your video and determine it is defective and unable to be fixed, then we will process your diffuser for a replacement. Your diffuser must be returned in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you by email that your refund has been processed.
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons outside of our control, the customer may only receive a partial refund at the discretion of the Warehouse/Shipping Manager
- Refunds do not apply to the original shipping cost
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days
- If you have not received your refund after the 7-10 business days, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If your refund is being transferred to your bank account, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a transactions are processed.
- If you are concerned regarding the status of your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Discontinued items will not be refundedReturn Address & Information
- To return your product, you should mail your product(s) to:
Your Oil Tools
78 Londonderry Turnpike D1
Hooksett New Hampshire US 03106
- Your Oil Tools is not responsible for the shipping costs of returned items and is at the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager to waive the incurred shipping charges
- Shipping times may vary depending upon where you live, therefor, affecting the overall time frame of your refund
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Your Oil Tools does not guarantee packages/items that are being returned to us.
Replacement for Broken or Damaged Product(s)
- Any damaged or broken products will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- We ask that there be at least one photo of both the broken/damaged item with the invoice or one photo of each (the broken item and the invoice).
- Any requests for replacements of broken or damaged items without photos will be up to the discretion of the Shipping/Warehouse Manager and may result in the customer purchasing the postage.
Damage or Injury to the Customer
- Your Oil Tools shall not be held responsible for any injury related to the use of our products.
- Many of our products are glassware and are breakable. The customer should take proper care to ensure handling of glass is done in a safe manner.
- The manufacturer warranties apply for damages or injury resulting from the use or operation of diffusers and other electronic products.
- In all cases, Your Oil Tools shall not be responsible for injury sustained due to the improper usage of any of our products.