Behold the extremely versatile arrowroot powder!
Arrowroot is a starch obtained from the rootstock of various starchy plants. Ours is obtained from the Maranta Arundinacea, which is considered a traditional source of Arrowroot Powder.
Arrowroot was used by the early inhabitants of the Americas. It was used as a potential additive in culinary preparations and cosmetics. Today, Arrowroot Powder is still used in the culinary industry and by many personal care products manufacturers.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 1/2lb Arrowroot Powder
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Source of Powder: Roots
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.