The Essential Gardener Book
The Essential Gardener Book
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This book written by Tiffany Durr gives you an in-depth look into introducing essential oils into your garden. Learn about plant care, insect repellant, and so much more with this informative gardening book.
Here is a note from Tiffany:
I am so glad you picked this book up. Thank you and congratulations on getting started using essential oils for your plant care.
I am passionate about helping people find an organic safe way to care for their plants. Did you know the pesticides have been linked to several diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer, asthma, autism, and diabetes? Pesticides are also linked to the decline of pollinator bees and other beneficial insects.
Those who are repeatedly exposed to pesticides have a much higher
likelihood of reduced health causing shorter lifespans. Many pesticides sold to homeowners in the US are banned in other countries!
Table of Contents: Welcome, Ants, Aphids, Fungus Gnats, Mealy Bugs, Scale, Spider Mites, Thrips, White Flies, Not Sure, Fungal Issues, Mildew, Yellow Fungus, Final Take Aways
- Contents: (1) Gardening with Essential Oils Book
- Pages: 48 (Full Color)
- Author: Tiffany Durr
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.