I Am Empowered Tear Sheet
I Am Empowered Tear Sheet
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Presenting a tool to help empower children, youth and adults!
I Am Empowered.
This DIY Make & Take Class featuring Nasal Inhalers is a perfect way to teach people the power of essential oils combined with the power of their beliefs and thoughts.
Most people have never learned that what they believe and think influences how they feel (their mood).
A thought like "there's nothing to do" can cause people to feel bored.
A thought or belief like "I'm dumb" can cause people to feel hopeless and discouraged.
We need to encourage our children to think empowering thoughts. We can combine the power of essential oils to help those thoughts become engrained into their consciousness.
The I Am Empowered Tear Pad teaches about the power of affirmations and gives recipes for 6 DIY Nasal Inhalers, with the following affirmations on them:
-I Am Smart
-I Am Confident
-I Am Cool
-I Am Focused
-I Am Relaxed
-I Am Motivated
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
1) Use this product to make your own personal DIY kit for yourself or a child.
2) Invite parents to learn about this concept in a class setting providing them the opportunity to make DIY nasal inhalers.
TEACHING A CLASS
In order to teach a class you will need the tear pad, nasal inhalers, and an I Am Empowered Label Sheet.
This product is a perfect back to school class, but can work all year round as a reminder to empower our kids to not only think positively, but to understand how their positive thoughts lead to positive behaviors.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.