Great Outdoors with Essential Oils Tear Pad (digital download)
Say see-ya to bugs and potentially harmful sun rays!
Spending time outdoors can be a comfortable space where you, your family and your guests can relax and spend time together.
Unfortunately, there are some bugs that can make these areas less appealing. It’s easy and quick to freshen up clothes, ward off bugs and deter animals from sleeping on your patio cushions with little more than a spray bottle, water and a few essential oils!
- Recipes: Bye-Bye Bug Spray, DIY Sunscreen
- List of phototoxic essential oils
- List of top oils for the outdoors
- List of oils to use when you've had too much sun
- Instructions and the best oils for: insect bites, wounds, rashes, infections, overheating, and cleaning bacteria
Get outside and bring your essential oils with you today!