24-410 Black Treatment Pump Top
24-410 Black Treatment Pump Top
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Buy 100+ items, get 15% off
Buy 500+ items, get 20% off
Buy 1000+ items, get 35% off
Treat your skin with this treatment pump! Ideal for facial oils, massage oils, infused herbal oils, and other oily, and herbal preparations. Purchase these 24 mm treatment pumps to replace older ones or to have extras.
Why We Love Them:
- Keep your botanical creations in ideal airtight storage conditions for better preservation.
- The pump tops dispense just the right amount of oil to avoid messes.
- They add style to your home apothecary and make for great gift-giving.
How to Use Them:
- Fill the glass bottle with oil, leaving enough room for the pump tube.
- Tightly screw on the treatment pump.
- Remove clear cover and use as needed.
If you receive your package, and the dip tube on your bottle top seems too long, you can trim the tube to fit the size of the bottle — a lot of our tubes are made for several different bottle sizes. Try to cut the tube at a 45° angle to ensure proper function.
- Content: (1) Black Treatment Pump w/ 7 inch dip tube
- Neck Size: 24-410 (24 mm) Also fits some 24-400
- Compatible: Most 4 oz and 8 oz bottles
- Output: 0.2 cc
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.