2 oz Tamanu Oil
Behold the revitalizing power of Tamanu Oil!
Tamanu Carrier Oil is reputed to have wondrous skin benefiting properties. Tamanu oil can be used in skin care products as it is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids, which are known to help protect the skin’s moisture barrier and are natural constituents of healthier looking skin. It is a powerful soothing oil for topical use. It can be applied neat to the skin or blended with other carrier oils. This oil revitalizes and improves the texture of skin, giving it a fresh look.
Contents: (1) Bottle of Tamanu Oil
Size: 2 oz
- Botanical Name: Calophyllum inophyllum
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Source of Oil: Seeds
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Yellow to dark green
- Aromatic Description: Tamanu Organic Carrier Oil has a rich, nutty, and slightly “green” scent
- Absorption: This oil penetrates the skin at an average speed, leaving a slightly oily residue
- Usage: Tamanu Organic Carrier Oil should be heated to 24 °C before it is incorporated into formulations. It should be used at 5-20% for skincare products and at 2-5% for makeup products
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Cautions: Persons with nut allergies should not use this oil