2 oz Tamanu Oil
2 oz Tamanu Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Behold the revitalizing power of Tamanu Oil!
Tamanu Carrier Oil is reputed to have wondrous skin benefiting properties. Tamanu oil can be used in skin care products as it is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids, which are known to help protect the skin’s moisture barrier and are natural constituents of healthier looking skin. It is a powerful soothing oil for topical use. It can be applied neat to the skin or blended with other carrier oils. This oil revitalizes and improves the texture of skin, giving it a fresh look.
Contents: (1) Bottle of Tamanu Oil
Size: 2 oz
- Botanical Name: Calophyllum inophyllum
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Source of Oil: Seeds
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Yellow to dark green
- Aromatic Description: Tamanu Organic Carrier Oil has a rich, nutty, and slightly “green” scent
- Absorption: This oil penetrates the skin at an average speed, leaving a slightly oily residue
- Usage: Tamanu Organic Carrier Oil should be heated to 24 °C before it is incorporated into formulations. It should be used at 5-20% for skincare products and at 2-5% for makeup products
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Cautions: Persons with nut allergies should not use this oil
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.