Facing The Waves Book (Pre Order)
Facing The Waves Book (Pre Order)
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Facing the Waves is an uplifting & proactive guide to help you reclaim your health and hope as you journey through grief.
This book serves as an inspirational tool. Each chapter is pairing poignant, relatable stories of faith that highlight specific types of grief with practical oil protocols to help you address the common physical and emotional challenges associated with loss—plus journal questions to help you navigate the next steps of your grieving process.
As dōTERRA® Wellness Advocates, Sue Ann Grann and Heidi Seamon are entrusted with the special honor and responsibility of helping many, not only in their health journeys but during their most painful moments of loss. The two partnered to create a movement of healing during a time when the collective world was hurting. They believe that no one needs to “go it alone” in their grief.
You are invited to curl up in a cozy spot with your favorite cup of comfort and dive in! As you sit down with the stories of those who have traveled this road before you, this book offers tools to help you find relief from loss and a sense of divine hope to carry on.
Note: Pre Orders Start Shipping on 12/10/2022
Contents: (1) Book
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.