We ship packages all over the world!
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
How is shipping calculated? Our shipping rates are calculated using a variety of factors.
Carrier rates (USPS, FedEx, and DHL)
- Package weight
- Box dimensions
- Shipping destination/location
International Shipping Rates
- With our new partnership with DHL International we are able to offer amazing discounts to you on International Purchases.
- Note: Your Oil Tools is not responsible for the Import Charges associated with your order (i.e. Duties & Taxes). These fees will vary over time and over various countries, so we recommend using an online calculator or an APP that can give you a close estimate to what those fees might be in your country.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- We ship orders Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM. All orders received after 8 AM will ship the following business day. Please note that your shipping method is not from the time your label is created but from the time it leaves the shipping facility. Whichever shipping method you choose, plan on an extra day (i.e. if you choose 2 Day Priority Mail, plan on 3 Days in total from the day you place the order). Order will be processed and shipped in the order they are received. If you would like your order shipped with priority, please choose the fastest shipping option in the checkout portion.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.