Essential 12 Steps Workbook
Essential 12 Steps Workbook
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The 12 Steps Workbook uses aromatherapy to support addiction recovery. It reinforces the 12-step model while providing a comprehensive guide to managing emotions with essential oils. A lifelong resource, it aids in recognizing, validating and managing emotions, for use alone, with a sponsor or in therapy. 12 Essential Steps helps individuals manage their emotions healthily.
Praise for 12 Essential Steps:
“What Shelly Valdez and Lynn Keane have come up with here is nothing short of transformational. The 12 Steps are for many people around the world life-changing regardless of what addiction or compulsive behavior they battle. Yet Shelly and Lynn take it a step further by adding an “essential” element to aid in the oftentimes challenging process of healing the wounds and feelings the addiction was covering up in the first place. Using essential oils to help people manage, deepen, and heal their feelings as they engage in this inner work is revolutionary. This workbook is very much needed in the recovery, treatment, mental health, and wellness worlds.” ~ Dr. Lauren Costine, Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Director of Awaken Therapy Center
“I have been looking for a book that incorporates the 12 Steps with essential oils! As a woman in recovery and an Addiction Counselor, this is a great tool for use for groups and personal step studies. Essential oils are a perfect complement for the emotions we experience as we do the deep work and as new feelings come to the surface. This book is highly informative and easy to use.” ~ Dana Sokolov, Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
Contains: 1 Spiral Bound 8.5x11 book
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.