Mom's Got An Oil For That!
Mom's Got An Oil For That!
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Did you know that Moms know how to fix anything?? Most of the time they can just kiss it all better but sometimes they need a little extra help. Good thing that “Mom’s Got An Oil For That!” From bumps and bruises to paying attention in class. “Mom’s Got An Oil For That!” explores all the many “fixes” that moms have at their fingertips.
Each page of “Mom’s Got An Oil For That!” has a new Mom and Child combination and the oils recipes for “Mom’s Fixes.”
Everyone will find a “mom” they can relate to in this book. There are a variety of moms from all different cultures loving their children of all abilities and helping with life’s daily boo boos.
“Mom’s Got An Oil For That!” started from my love of essential oils and the idea of my becoming Nai Nai (Grandma). I started to look for books to read to my new grandson and realized there just aren’t any children’s books about essential oil usage.
At least 10 percent of the proceeds from the sale of each book will go directly to Signs of Hope International (SOHI).
- Contents: (1) Mom's Got An Oil For That Book
- Author: Ronai Brummett
- Illustrator: Christina Winther
- Format: Hardcover
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.