BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Why Everyday Essentials Guidebook?
The intention of the Everyday Essentials Guidebook is to guide you through using essential oils in your everyday life. You will find information on specific protocols for ailments as well as protocols for supporting specific body systems. You will find safety information conveniently located by specific essential oils and blends. Inside you will also find substitution recommendations for each oil in case you don't currently have that oil listed. We have a section for beginner's located in this book that provides new users with information on how to confidently and effectively use essential oils. Plus, the back of the book contains free recipes for you, the family, kitchen, first aid, and more! The Everyday Essentials Guidebook will relieve all the stress you have about essential oils!
Homemade Laundry Detergent
- 3 cups borax
- 3 cups washing soda
- 3 cups baking soda
- 2 bars of soap, grated
- 15 drops Wild Orange
- 15 drops Lemon
- Grate the soap with a cheese grater.
- In a large bowl, mix the borax, washing soda, and baking soda.
- Toss the soap in a food processor, then add about 1 cups of the powdered mixture from the bowl (this allows your food processor to process the soap into smaller pieces without sticking to the blades.
- While the food processor is on, drop the essential oils in the mixture.
- Take the grated soap out of the food processor and add it to the large bowl.
- Store in a large container and enjoy fresher laundry!
- 3 drops Grapefruit
- 3 drops Bergamot
- 3 drops Frankincense