Thinkbaby Diaper Rash Ointment (3oz)
Almost all babies get diaper rash. It's very difficult to avoid. And no matter how much you prepare, it's never fun to see a rash on your little one. There are certain steps that you can take to help reduce the chances.
- Make sure that you don't leave your baby in a wet or dirty diaper for a prolonged period
- Keep your eyes on areas where the diaper maybe rubbing
- Some brands of diapers have the potential for more irritants
- Take preventative steps, like applying diaper rash
Our diaper rash is great at soothing skin and designed to help prevent diaper rash. The product is unscented and should be applied to dry skin for best protection.
As with all of our products, we do not conduct any sort of animal testing and all products are Leaping Bunny certified.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: NON-NANO ZINC OXIDE 14%INGREDIENTS: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL* (1), RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (1),CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)* (1), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL* (1), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL* (1), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER* (1), TOCOPHEROL (1) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT(S)
Thinkbaby Diaper Rash Ointment comes in 3oz tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe.
Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Compare your diaper rash cream "safe" ingredients to ours. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep (EWG.org/SkinDeep)
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below. Our sun care products have been "1" rated since 2010!
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry or pat the area dry with a soft towel. WebMD suggests using water unless the diaper was soiled then use a very mild cleanser
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For particularly bad rashes, you might also consider allowing your child to go diaper free for some period to allow for faster healing
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product do not get in eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms last more than 7 days, or if they clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.