Wool Dryer Balls (Pack of 6)
~ REUSABLE, NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER ~ PERFECT FOR ESSENTIAL OILS
Sold In packs of 6
Smart Sheep Dryer Balls are great for:
- Set of 6 Original 100% Premium Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs)
- Softens Laundry Naturally--- No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-Large (9 in. circumference)
- Handmade, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a thousand-plus loads, Replaces dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Saves money
(A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Wool dryer balls shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process as well as keep pet hair off of clothes.
They are all-natural, with no synthetic fibers or chemicals used. While some other brands use center fillers or low-quality wool, YOT dryer balls are always made of 100% premium wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They may develop some pilling, but pilling makes for softer laundry because a larger surface area improves softness and drying time. Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls with nubs. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oils (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
- Keep dryer balls away from pets. They will think they are fun toys.
- Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.