16 oz Organic Mango Butter
This Ultra Refined Mango Butter is expeller-pressed from the mango seed and further refined to remove any color or scent. It is soft but solid at room temperature, and slightly grainy in texture, but it melts on contact with the skin.
Common Uses: Mango Butter has been used by the indigenous people of the forest regions of Southeast Asia for centuries. It is known to be rich in antioxidants and emollients, as well as Vitamins A and E. It can be used to soften and moisturize rough and dry skin. Its natural properties are useful for reducing the appearance of fine lines. Mango Butter is ideal in formulations for lotions, body butters, balms, soaps, shaving creams, hair care products, and lip balms.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
• Lotions & Creams: 5 - 20%
• Balms: 5 – 100%
• Bar Soaps: 5 - 20%
• Hair Conditioners: 2 – 5%
When adding butters to creams and lotions, it might be necessary to gently warm them until the texture can be incorporated into the final product. Using a hand blender, create a vortex with your cream or lotion and drizzle your melted butter to fully incorporate. For addition in soaps, the general rule of thumb is 1 tablespoon per pound (15 g / 500 g). As with most raw materials, results may vary, so we strongly recommend small, lab-scale batches prior to any commercial manufacturing.
Shelf Life: Store in cool temperatures (below 25 °C) away from light and moisture in an air-tight container. The product will become liquid above ambient temperatures (e.g., 36 °C), but will re-solidify upon cooling without affecting functionality. This butter has a shelf-life of one year when stored properly.
Size: 16 oz
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.