“Taking Care of Mans Best Friends”
With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, this kit for your dog or cat makes it easy to whip up some spray blends using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils! This kit is a fun and useful compliment for dog or cat essential oil classes.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget (read our Insider Tips blog here!) by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Out of Labels? Buy more here!
Make & Take 1 or all 10 Spray Recipes including:
- Seasonal Threats
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 110 labels!!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Spray bottles
- Essential oils
BLENDS: Protective Blend
SINGLES: Arborvitae, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Wild Orange (omit Lemon, Peppermint and Wild Orange if only making recipes for use on cats)
- Additives - Distilled Water, Carrier Oil, Colloidal Silver, Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother), Aloe Vera Juice, Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel, Dish Soap
- Dispensing tools - Tablespoons, Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels