Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is often considered a milder Eucalyptus because it is slightly “smoother” than Eucalyptus Globulus and has a somewhat softer odor.
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil has a crisp, clean, aroma with a hint of citrus and floral. It has many of the same properties as Eucalyptus Globulus and they are often combined to help support a healthy respiratory system and to ease breathing.
Eucalyptus Radiata can help combat seasonal illnesses by helping you breathe easier. Use it in an aromatherapy diffuser to help clear the mind and keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Contents: (1) Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Size: 10 ml (1/3 oz)
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
- Country of Origin: Australia, South Africa
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: A crisp, clean, aroma with a hint of citrus and floral.
- KidSafe®: No
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Nursing Safe: No
- Pup & Pony Safe: Yes
- Shelf Life: 3-4 Years
- Cautions: Do not apply to or near the face of infants or young children.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.