Essential Oils for Pregnancy
Essential Oils for Pregnancy
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Infuse your childbearing year with Essential Oils!
This booklet written by Stephanie McBride integrates current evidence-based research, traditional use, and the clinical pearls of birth professionals to help both moms and practitioners. Learn to use Essential Oils with CONFIDENCE for pregnancy, labor, postpartum, and infant care.
Table of Contents: Infuse Your Life, Essential Oil Quality, Safety Precautions, Herbal Actions, Dilutions, Carriers, Applications, Specific Use Guide (for maternity, 3rd trimester, labor, postpartum, lactation, and infant care), Build Your Own Birth Kit
- Content: (1) Essential Oils For Pregnancy booklet
Author: Stephanie McBride
Disclaimer: There is an error on one of the pages:
For cramps and afterpains use Basil (Ocimum basilicum)- not for use in pregnancy), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Clary Sage, Ginger, Lavender, or Roman Chamomile. All of these oils are warming with the exception of Lavender, which is best if blended with one of the other oils. Basil, Clary Sage, or Lavender may be used to support women when there is
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.