For our "Essential Oils for Horses" Tear Pads, we worked with the highly regarded Veterinarian and Essential Oil user, Janet Roark, DVM.
Out of Labels? Buy more here!
Use this tear pad of 25 sheets to take care of your horse and as an informative supplement for your equine themed event, or as a stand alone teaching tool for your event or give to those interested in essential oils to showcase their versatility.
- Essential Oil Safety
- Ways Horses can Benefit from Essential Oils
- 16 Recipes (some call for different size bottles noted below):
- Focus - 1 oz recipe
- Skin Soother - 1 oz recipe
- Joint/Tendon/Ligament - 4 oz recipe - recommend using trigger spray bottle
- Energy - 4 oz recipe
- Bugs - 16 oz recipe - recommend using trigger spray bottle
- Healthy Hoof - 2 oz recipe
- Muscles - 2 oz recipe
- Anxious - 2 oz recipe
- Digestion - 2 oz recipe
- Breathe - 2 oz recipe
- Moody Mare - 2 oz recipe
- Intense Immunity - 2 oz recipe
- Itch Relief - 2 oz recipe
- Crud Buster - 2 oz recipe
- Lumps & Bumps - 2 oz recipe
- Hot Hoof - 2 oz recipe
Use with your own brand of oils!
- Additives - Apple Cider Vinegar, Natural Dish Soap, Distilled water, Vitamin E Oil,
- Essential Oils - Basil, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Melissa, Myrrh, Orange, Oregano, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Thyme, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for an equine themed Make & Take Workshop or as an informative informational sheet for those interested in using essential oils to care for their horses.