Thinksport Insulated Sports Bottle - 12oz (350ml) - Powder Coated - Mint Green
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Perfect for hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)
- Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles
- Removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to ensure they do not contain toxic chemicals
- Available sizes: 750ml (25oz), 500ml (17oz) and 350ml (12oz)
- Available colors: Natural silver, matte black, blue, purple, green and orange. Light Blue, White and Light Pink available in some sizes
How long does your bottle keep drinks cold?
The short answer is results will vary, but a long time! Because of all of the different situations out there, we do not guarantee a time period. The 25oz bottles hold ice cold for approximately 18 hours. Some tell us about how they left their Thinksport bottle in the car in 100-degree weather only to return to clinking ice five hours later. Others tell us how we kept their drinks cold for longer than 24 hours. One customer even put our bottle in a thermal testing chamber and reported that it was the best bottle he had ever seen. On average the sports bottles hold contents hot for 4 hours. Because of the double-walled construction, you also won't feel the temperature of the products. So it's important to be careful if you've placed hot liquids into the bottle.
Do your bottles fit in cup holders or water bottle cages?
Our 350ml/12oz and 500ml/17oz bottles are designed to fit in car cup holders while our 750ml/25oz bottles fit some (but not all). 12oz and 500ml bottles will fit into water bottles cages. The 750ml fits most bottle cages on spin bikes.
The perfect all around bottle! Great for...
- Having cold/hot beverages at the office.
- Going for hikes or camping.
- Throwing into the backpack for school.
- Your yoga, cross-fit or spin class holder of lifesaving water.
- A companion while you work in the garden.
- Long road trips to your in-laws.
- Bedside for late night dry mouth situations.
How do I care for my Thinksport bottle?
While we recommend hand washing our bottles, they are dishwasher safe. We would recommend lodging the strap so that it doesn't get caught by the rotor.
Please note that we do not use Lead in our paint. While you might think that this is obvious, the test for Lead in Europe and the US allows for low levels of Lead. The type of test also measures what is coming off the bottle in a solution, which could easily be nothing. We test the paint in its wet state, which produces test numbers that are accurate depictions of what is in the paint. Do not use any abrasives on the outer surface.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.