Cinnamon Cassia Organic Essential Oil
Like its close relative, true Cinnamon, Cinnamon Cassia Organic Oil has a warm, spicy scent and an additional hint of sweetness. It is known to support a healthy immune system and to encourage healthy feelings of self-esteem. Cinnamon Cassia Organic Oil can be used as a warming blend as long as great care is used when diluting, as it can easily irritate the skin.
- Contents: (1) Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil
- Size: 10 ml (1/3 oz)
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
- Country of Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Bark
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Warm, very spicy scent
- KidSafe®: No
- Cautions: We recommend a maximum dilution of 0.05% for topical applications. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.