Cardamom Essential Oil
Cardamom Essential Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Have struggles with car sickness or get seasick often? Using Cardamom Essential Oil is the way to go. It’s sweet, it’s spicy, its aroma is rich and woody. Cardamom can also be used to help uplift and energize your mood, especially when dealing with stress, fatigue, or feelings of depression. Whether you use it as an aromatic enhancer or to take in the therapeutic benefits, Cardamom also makes a great addition to many diffuser blends. Explore what you can do with Cardamom and you’ll find how beautiful this essential oil is to use in your daily life.
- Contents: (1) Cardamom Essential Oil
- Size: 10 ml (1/3 oz)
- Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum
- Country of Origin: Guatemala
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Aromatic Scent: Sweet, spicy, slightly woody
- KidSafe®: Yes
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Nursing Safe: Yes
- Pup & Pony Safe: Yes
- Shelf Life: 3-4 Years
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.