With recipes by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, we developed 9 popular body balm blend recipes!
Recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 1-3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world).
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for a Make & Take Workshop. The recipe makes 9 (2 oz) twist up tubes.
- Ideal Ingredients from Nature - items you'll need to make your balms and informative information as to how they benefit the skin
- Body Balm Base Recipe for making 9 balms
- Body Balm Blends - recipes for making the 9 balms
- BREATHE - helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS - effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED - adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS - helps minimize menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT 2% dilution - minimizes underarm odor
- MOISTURE 1% dilution - promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES - assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE - promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH - helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
Use with your own brand of oils!
To make all 9 of the body balms recipes, you'll need the following items:
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang