8 oz Vegetable Glycerin
This pure, certified organic vegetable glycerin is derived from soy and is used in cosmetics and body care products to assist in retaining moisture and is helpful in pulling oxygen into the skin. Vegetable glycerin is a clear, colorless, and odorless liquid with an incredibly sweet taste having the consistency of a thick syrup. It is used as an agent in toothpaste, cosmetics, shampoos, soaps, herbal remedies, pharmaceuticals, and other household items. It is invaluable as a natural source ingredient with emollient like properties which can soften and soothe the skin.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Color- Clear
- Odor/Taste - Flat aroma, very sweet flavor resembling syrup
- Glycerol content - 99.52%
- Fatty Acids and Esters - 0.8
- Specific Gravity - 1.26
- Heavy Metals – less than 5 ppm
- Chlorides - less than 0.001 ppm
- Chlorinated compounds - less than 0.003 ppm
- Sulfates - less than 0.002 ppm
- Moisture - 0.22%
- Diethylene Glycol and Ethylene glycol - No trace amounts detected