8 oz Vegetable Glycerin
8 oz Vegetable Glycerin
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This pure, certified organic vegetable glycerin is derived from soy and is used in cosmetics and body care products to assist in retaining moisture and is helpful in pulling oxygen into the skin. Vegetable glycerin is a clear, colorless, and odorless liquid with an incredibly sweet taste having the consistency of a thick syrup. It is used as an agent in toothpaste, cosmetics, shampoos, soaps, herbal remedies, pharmaceuticals, and other household items. It is invaluable as a natural source ingredient with emollient like properties which can soften and soothe the skin.
Did you know you can use vegetable glycerin when making DIY snowglobes? Add a few drops in your water mixture to create the perfect snow globe effect.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Color- Clear
- Odor/Taste - Flat aroma, very sweet flavor resembling syrup
- Glycerol content - 99.52%
- Fatty Acids and Esters - 0.8
- Specific Gravity - 1.26
- Heavy Metals – less than 5 ppm
- Chlorides - less than 0.001 ppm
- Chlorinated compounds - less than 0.003 ppm
- Sulfates - less than 0.002 ppm
- Moisture - 0.22%
- Diethylene Glycol and Ethylene glycol - No trace amounts detected
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.