8 oz Sunflower Carrier Oil
8 oz Sunflower Carrier Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A versatile oil from the gorgeous sunflower!
100% Pure Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil is antioxidant and antibacterial. High in Vitamins A, C, D, and E, copper, iron, zinc, and calcium. Sunflower oil is nourishing for all skin types. It is a great massage oil base and may help prevent infections and assist with radioing acne-causing bacteria and wrinkles.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 8 oz Sunflower Oil
- Botanical Name: Helianthus annuus
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Source of Oil: Sunflower Seeds
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid.
- Absorption: Sunflower Oil is readily absorbed by the skin.
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.