8 oz Organic Avocado Carrier Oil
8 oz Organic Avocado Carrier Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
100% Virgin Organic Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil is an antioxidant and antibacterial that's high in Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E, amino acids, and potassium. The deep olive green oil has a strong, earthy aroma and is great for hydrating dry, damaged, mature skin. Plus, this oil is known for healing skin imperfections like scars and aging.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 8 oz Avocado Oil
- Botanical Name: Persea gratissima
- Country of Origin: Italy, New Zealand
- Source of Oil: Pulp of Avocado Fruit
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Aromatic Description: Avocado Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Absorption: Avocado Carrier Oil will leave a sticky, waxy feel if applied topically to large areas of skin.
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Cautions: None known, but this oil may stain sheets.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.