8 oz Organic Avocado Carrier Oil
100% Virgin Organic Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil is an antioxidant and antibacterial that's high in Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E, amino acids, and potassium. The deep olive green oil has a strong, earthy aroma and is great for hydrating dry, damaged, mature skin. Plus, this oil is known for healing skin imperfections like scars and aging.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 8 oz Avocado Oil
- Botanical Name: Persea gratissima
- Country of Origin: Italy, New Zealand
- Source of Oil: Pulp of Avocado Fruit
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Aromatic Description: Avocado Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Absorption: Avocado Carrier Oil will leave a sticky, waxy feel if applied topically to large areas of skin.
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Cautions: None known, but this oil may stain sheets.