8 oz Castor Carrier Oil
There is an abundance of uses for this legendary castor oil!
Castor oil, which is pressed from the seeds of the Castor Bean plant, has been used for health and beauty for millennium. It is massaged into nails and calluses and added to shampoos and conditioners to treat split ends and add volume. In small amounts, it is added to cold-processed soap formulations to increase lather and is a popular ingredient in lip balms.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 8 oz Organic Castor Carrier Oil
- Botanical Name: Ricinus communis
- Country of Origin: India
- Source of Oil: Seeds
- Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Aromatic Description: Castor Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Absorption: By design, Castor Oil will remain on the surface of the skin, acting as a barrier.
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).