2 oz Vitamin E
2 oz Vitamin E
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
Antioxidant, Skin & Immune Support, Overall Health - Natural, Liquid Vitamin E - Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
The benefits are one of the major reasons why so many cosmetic product makers consider using it as a potential additive to their products.
Vitamin E can be used in almost every Essential Oil recipe. It is a natural preservative, so you can make your blends and oils last longer than otherwise. It also serves as a great thickener, due to the fact that it is by nature a very heavy carrier oil. In addition to this, it has many properties to aid in the healing and nutrition of your skin and body.
Do you want to experience the benefits of Vitamin E? If so, you can purchase your Vitamin E right here, right now!
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: (1) Vitamin E Oil
- Capacity: 2 oz (60 ml)
- Constituents: 50% Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol.) and 50% (GMO Free) refined soybean oil
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.