2 oz Argan Carrier Oil
2 oz Argan Carrier Oil
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
High-quality Argan Oil!
This native Moroccan treasure was instrumental in the daily lives of many natives, and has grown in popularity in the world!
Many Arabian traders tell tales of how this golden oil was highly treasured in Europe by the wealthy, and herbalist/apothecary. Today, Argan Oil is one of the most coveted carriers/base oils by cosmetic product manufacturers, a trend that shows little sign of stopping.
Argan Oil is great for improving wound healing, skin infections, and moisturizes. It assists in the treatment of acne, sun damage, and stretch marks. The oil can promote healthy hair growth and can be put in hair care products.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: (1) Bottle of Argan Carrier Oil
- Capacity: 2 oz (60 ml)
- Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Source of Oil: Argan Seeds
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Yellow to Golden Yellow Liquid
- Aromatic Description: It has a very faint oily scent, if at all
- Absorption: Absorbs into skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling on skin
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.