16 oz Organic Shea Butter
The ultimate moisturizer!
Unrefined African Shea Butter is extracted from the Shea nut and left completely unrefined. Because of the lack of refinement, Bulk African Shea Butter has a pale yellowish color and has the typical odor normally associated with Shea Butter.
It moisturizes both skin and hair and can be used in shampoos, soaps, and creams. For topical use only.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: 16 oz Organic Shea Butter
- Country of Origin: Africa
- Source of Butter: Nuts
• Lotions & Creams: 2 - 20 %
• Balms: 5 – 100 %
• Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 %
• Hair Conditioners: 1 – 10 %
- Shelf Life: This butter should be stored in a cool dark place and has a shelf-life of 1 year when stored properly.
- Melting Point: The melting point can range from 32°C to 35°C. (89.6°F - 95°F)