16 oz Organic Jojoba Butter
16 oz Organic Jojoba Butter
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 14 items left
- Inventory on the way
Jojoba Butter is a creamy blend incorporating Jojoba Oil, a liquid plant wax that is non-comedogenic, being close to the structure of human sebum. With hydrogenated vegetable oil, the blend creates a luxurious butter with a dense viscosity and smooth texture. It is perfect for lotions, creams, and body butters as its creamy texture enables it to be used by those with normal to dry skin. This butter can be added to creams or lotions to make them ultra-rich and to improve the hydration and texture of the skin. Having excellent spreadability, it is ideal as a massage butter or carrier for aroma-therapeutic products.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: (1) Jojoba Butter
- Size: 16 oz
• Lotions & Creams: 2 - 20 %
• Balms: 5 - 100 %
• Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 %
• Hair Conditioners: 1 - 10 %
- Aromatic Description: Mild to no scent
- Shelf Life: This butter has a shelf-life of 18 months when stored properly. Store in cool temperatures away from light and moisture in an air-tight container
- Cautions: For external use only; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.