Store Hours: Monday - Friday 8-4 P.M. EST
1. What is the processing time to get my order?
Orders that are submitted by 10 a.m. EST (Monday - Friday) will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders received after 10 a.m. will be processed the same day and shipped the following day except for weekends, where it will ship the following Monday. Orders that are submitted on Saturday and Sunday will be processed and shipped the following Monday (except for Holidays). Holidays observed by the USPS and/or FedEx are not included in the shipping time frame. USPS does not deliver on Sundays except for Amazon.
Shipping rates are set by USPS and FedEx and are determined by weight and distance. Orders selected with a Priority shipping method will have priority in processing and shipping. Standard Post, First Class, & Free Shipping can be expected to arrive within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase.
Please check the tracking number received by email once your order has shipped to see the estimated time for delivery.
Note: USPS does not guarantee their estimated shipping time.
2. Is Your Oil Tools™ associated with an essential oil company?
No. We are independent of essential oil companies. We will source products based on demand. If our customers demand products that are branded with the logo or trademarks of their preferred essential oil company we will do our best to source those products when we receive permission from the essential oil company to use their trademarked names.
3. Can I get bulk pricing?
We offer 10% off orders over $250.00 and + with free shipping to all of our customers. Simply use code: YOT10
4. Why is the ball in my Roller ball so tight/loose?
Because the roller balls are manufactured in bulk, they can vary slightly in sizes. This margin is minimal but can result in the roller balls being a little too tight or a little too loose. If the roller balls are too tight, you can move them manually with your thumb. Once they have been moved and lubricated, you will see that they begin to move freely. If the roller balls do not work properly, We can issue you a replacement for any roller balls that are not working properly. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt and reference your original order number.
5. Where or how do I get promo code?
Promo codes can not combined with other offers.
You can sign up for our monthly emails online. We send an email each month which includes promotions or coupons that are valid for that month. We also offer promotions on Facebook®, Instagram™, and Twitter™.
6. Can I use plastic containers for essential oils.
We have been asked a lot is it safe to use plastic bottles and containers to hold essential oils.
Undiluted essential oils should not be stored in plastic containers.
However, since our plastic bottles and containers are made of PET, diluted essential oils can be stored in our plastic bottles and containers.
PET may also be an excellent alternative to glass for some products. It is less expensive than a comparable glass container, weighs less than glass, and recycles well. PET bottles and jars may be a good option for storing products containing essential oils.
7. Maintaining your diffuser
Just like any small appliances, an ultrasonic diffuser needs to be cleaned and maintained. Need to trouble-shoot a diffuser issue email us .
Here are some pointers that will help keep your diffuser running smoothly and last longer:
1. Wipe out the water cup with a paper towel and pay attention to the ultrasonic mechanism at the bottom of the cup. Change the water at least every other day.
2. Unplug the unit from the wall before detaching the power cord from the unit. If you detach the power cord from the unit while it’s still plugged into the wall, you can get sparks.
3. Once every week or so, give your diffuser a 10-minute soak with plain white vinegar. That will help remove any mineral deposits or gumminess. Just fill the diffuser cup past the fill line with white vinegar and just let it soak 10-15 minutes. Then dump it out, rinse with plain water and dry with a paper towel. (You’ll notice the difference!)
8. More Education About Essential Oil Use
If you want have specific information about how to use essential oils and what oils we like best, we can point you to people and resources to learn more. Just ask!