Goats Belly by Wild Birch Soap
Goats Belly by Wild Birch Soap
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This soap has a sharp woodsy floral essence that will leave you smelling clean as a goat after a spring shower! Yep, it's all because of the exfoliating sea salt and ground oatmeal that will keep you feeling like 1 Million Bucks!
Fun Fact: We call this soap our Cashmere Scrub. It has a mix of woody essential oils like cedarwood, but in the soap-making process, the scent came out a little like perfume! The scent comes out like a wild sweet smell. That's why we call it Cashmere!
Made in the USA
- Formulation: Solid Bar Soap
- Contents: (1) Handmade Bar Soap w/ Recyclable Paper Box
- Size: 4 oz (115 g)
Handmade Cold Process Soap Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Glycine Soja Vitamin E (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Canola Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Natural Fragrance, Natural Colorants.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.