2 oz Amber Plastic Bottle w/ Black Pump Top
This amber plastic bottle is perfect for storing cosmetics, herbal extracts, essential oils, and so much more. Designed to withstand certain levels of UV contamination, thus being the ideal storage solution for light sensitive compounds.
The black pump top is an essential, economical, and versatile component for liquid applications. Ideal for lotions, creams, liquid soaps, and other fluid based cosmetics. This pump also fits our line of 2 oz glass bottles and replacement pumps can be found here. There is a locking mechanism that keeps the pump in a "closed" position.
If you receive your package and the dip tube on your bottle tops seem too long, you can always trim the tube to fit the size of the bottle — a lot of our tubes are made for several different bottle sizes. Try to cut the tube at a 45° angle to ensure proper function.
- Content: (1) Amber Plastic Bottle w/ (1) Black Lotion Pump.
Volume: 2 oz (60 ml)
- Neck Size: 20-400 (20 mm)
- Dimensions (no cap): 4.13 in (H) x 1.26 in (D)
- Recommended Label: 2.48 in (H) x 3.70 in (W)
- Directions: Fill your bottle, put the cap on securely, and then label your bottle. Bottles containing oils or liquid should be stored and transported upright to prevent leaking.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.