16oz Organic Aloe Vera Butter
Aloe Butter is a rich blend of Aloe and hydrogenated vegetable oil for an odorless white butter that is soft, with a rich viscosity and smooth texture that melts quickly on contact with the skin.
Common Uses: This butter is perfect for lotions, creams, and body butters. Especially designed to enhance formulations for normal-to-dry skin, its creamy texture enables it to be used as is by those with very dry or sensitive skin.
• Lotions & Creams: 2 - 20 %
• Balms: 5 - 100 %
• Bar Soaps: 5 - 10 %
When adding butters to creams and lotions, it might be necessary to gently warm them until the texture is soft enough to be incorporated into the final product. Using a hand blender, create a vortex with your cream or lotion and drizzle your melted butter to fully incorporate. For addition in soaps, the general rule of thumb is 1 tablespoon per pound. As with most raw materials, results may vary, so we strongly recommend small, lab scale batches prior to any commercial manufacturing.
Recommended Storage: Please note that this butter should ideally be stored in a refrigerator to maintain its texture. It will become soft in warmer temperatures. For more detailed information,
Shelf Life: Store in cool temperatures (below 25 °C) away from light and moisture in an air-tight container. The product will become liquid above ambient temperatures (e.g., 36 °C), but will re-solidify upon cooling without affecting functionality. This butter has a shelf-life of 18 months when stored properly.
Cautions: For external use only; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A 3-5 DAY PROCESSING DELAY FOR ALL ORDERS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WE CAN EXPEDITE ANY UPS NEXT DAY & 2 DAY ORDER. ALL OTHER ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SHIPPING TIMES BEGIN ONCE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Shipment of Your Order
● Any non-promotional, non-flat rate, and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will normally process the same day.
● All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will process the following business day.
● When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information as calculated by the carries based on wieght and distance.
International Shipping Rates
● Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
● Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
For additional information please visit our detailed Shipping Policies Page
● Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.