16 oz Organic Coconut Butter
16 oz Organic Coconut Butter
- Easy returns
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The ultimate moisturizer!
Coconut butter is made from dried coconut that has been pureed into a paste. It moisturizes both skin and hair and can be used to boost athletic performance as well. Create your own creations with our 100% Organic Coconut Butter.
For external use only.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
- Contents: (1) Organic Coconut Butter
- Size: 16 oz
- Country of Origin: Southeast Asia
- Source of Butter: Dried Coconut
- Aromatic Description: Mild to medium Coconut scent
- Recommended Usage:
• Skin & Body Care: 5 - 20 %
• Balms: 100 %
• Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 %
• Massage Products: 1 - 100 %
• Hair Care: 2 - 10 %
- Note: Before adding raw butters to creams, lotions and balms, it is recommended to temper them. Gently and slowly heat the butter until liquid, and then let it cool completely. The melting point can range from 32°C to 35°C. This will improve the texture of the final product by reducing the potential for graininess.
- Shelf Life: Store this product in cool temperatures (below 25°C / 77°F) in an air-tight container away from light and moisture. This product will liquefy when stored in temperatures above 36°C (96.8°F) but will re-solidify upon cooling without its functionality being affected. When stored properly, this butter has a shelf life of 18 months.
- We use a network of economical, fast, and reliable shipping carriers. Most customers receive their orders within a week.
- Our shipping rates are calculated by the carriers based on weight and distance.
- When you add the items to your cart, you can see the total shipping cost after you enter your shipping information.
- Note: Due to the restrictive nature of customs in certain countries, not all countries qualify for free shipping.
- Customs can hold a package for a number of days. If you haven't received your order within two weeks, let us know by contacting us.
Duties and Fees
- Due to the complexity of international laws and taxes, we do not include those fees in the orders.
- You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses we incurred to ship you the package, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- We discount all our international shipping costs for customer convenience, so the original shipping expense will be higher than the amount you paid.
- If you qualified for free shipping, you will also be charged the original shipping expense we incurred to ship you the package.
Shipment of Your Order
- Any non-promotional, non-flat rate and non-free shipping orders received by 8 AM Monday - Friday, will Normally Processes the same day.
- All other orders and orders received after 8 AM will Processes the following business day.
- Please note that delays may occur based on the volume of orders in and around promotional sales and holidays
Please refer to our return policy page for details on product returns.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about wholesale pricing.
We're here to provide you with all the information you need when it comes to products and the ordering/fulfillment process.
We offer bulk discounts on most items, but if you are looking to make a special order or need over 5000 pieces, please reach out to our team.
Better pricing may be available based on your order, but not guaranteed.